9/04/2011
Elko
So my SIL Kass and I and her girls Hazey and Xy Xy went to Elko on friday we left Battle mountain at 1:30 and got back at 11. so long freeking trip!In elko we went clothes shopping for Hazey because she starts school on Tuesday! (soo Happy for her its just pre K but still cool) she is going to be the most stylish girl there! then we went grocery shopping at Walmart got something to eat and went to smiths to finish up. I spent 15 bucks at Walmart I was soo proud of myself! then we went to smiths and I spent 120..... I started to freak out Kansas and I have never spent that much on groceries since we got married. I called Kansas and I was like so I went over budget but its ok because we had extra and we didn't pay for gas so I think we are OK. He said yes we should be just fine don't worry about it and he was right. Kass and I got to talk a lot during this trip and I really am starting to feel like I have a friend here. I hope this trend continues! I have a lot less stress now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment