9/01/2011

Nevada

Oh Nevada! How you stress me out! Moving always sucks! There is so much to do, too many decisions to make, and stupid people who make it all harder than it needs to be whether I am one of those people or not they are still stupid. For example the lack of money we thought we would be getting paid next Friday, but because of changes in the way they are getting paid we wont be getting paid until the 16th. grr. it makes paying bills a pain in the butt! Fortunately I was able to delay our insurance payment by a whole week. and we should be getting some money from my mother soon, but we still have to pay utilities off in Utah! grrr. I hate being tight on money not that its anything new but still stressful.
Right now we are living with family and that is no walk in the park either, I mean it could be worse but over all a pain in the freeking butt.
Choosing to sell our house or to rent it or what to do with it is a complete pain in the freeking butt.
To top it all off I miss our friends. I just want to scream and cry and cry some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment