He went on a date with one of my best friends, who only liked him as a friend. Then about a week later we were at a bonfire and I was really pissed off because of some crap that my Ex had done, Kansas came over and asked what was up, I told him and he was like yeah that guy is a douche. We started out on opposite sides of the couch then slowly I made it down to his side,as we talked the night away. it was pretty clod so I asked if we could move the couch closer to the fire and he said you know you could just get a bit closer and cuddle up to me. So I did. Then the next day we went bowling together for his cousin Shane's Birthday, then went back to Shane's for a movie and ended up making out after everyone had fallen asleep. ( Kansas was the first guy I kissed with out actually being in a relation ship first so I freeked out for the next couple weeks, but continued to kiss him, LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment